LRC’s Loan Committee consists of experienced individuals from the Milwaukee community that have expertise in lending, real estate development, economic development, management, financial accounting and business.
The Loan Committee’s role is to:
- Make funding decisions within the parameters of this policy, including terms and conditions of financing.
- Review portfolio performance quarterly.
- Review the risk-rating of the loan portfolio to establish and/or monitor the adequacy of loan loss reserves on a semi-annual basis.
- On an as need basis, review the performance of individual financing transactions and make recommendations for risk mitigation strategies or modifications to financing agreements.
- Annually review the loan policy with regard to underwriting criteria, methodologies and process, and recommend modifications.
Current LRC Loan Committee Members
Stephen J. Grebe, Managing Director, Pace Equity LLC (Chair)
Errol Barnett, Business Development Officer, First Business Bank
Daniel Brandt, AVP-CRE, Relationship Manager, Old National Bank
Brentell C. Handley, Vice President – Business Banking, BMO Harris Bank
David E. Latona, President, Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation
Richard W. Lincoln, Senior Vice President, Mandel Group, Inc. (Retired)
Jennifer A.D. Manna, Esq., Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Physicians Realty Trust
José A. Mantilla, CEO/President, LRC, President Elect, Historic Water Tower Neighborhood
Sally R. Peltz, Founder, LRC
Ranell G. Washington, Assistant Vice President – Commercial Banking, Town Bank
An LRC loan helped Mercy Housing in the development of a neighborhood health center on Milwaukee’s south side.