LRC’s Loan Committee consists of experienced individuals from the Milwaukee community that have expertise in lending, real estate development, economic development, management, financial accounting and business.
The Loan Committee’s role is to:
- Make funding decisions within the parameters of this policy, including terms and conditions of financing.
- Review portfolio performance quarterly.
- Review the risk-rating of the loan portfolio to establish and/or monitor the adequacy of loan loss reserves on a semi-annual basis.
- On an as need basis, review the performance of individual financing transactions and make recommendations for risk mitigation strategies or modifications to financing agreements.
- Annually review the loan policy with regard to underwriting criteria, methodologies and process, and recommend modifications.
Current LRC Loan Committee Members
Matthew Balistrieri, City of Milwaukee, Community Development Grants Administration
Daniel Brandt, AVP-CRE, Relationship Manager, Old National Bank
Terese Caro, President & CEO, LRC, President, LMRC
Brentell C. Handley, AVP Business Lending, Landmark Credit Union
David E. Latona, President, Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation
Darian Luckett, Director of Lending Wisconsin & Iowa – IFF
Richard W. Lincoln, Senior Vice President, Mandel Group, Inc. (Retired)
Ranell G. Washington, Partnership Development Advisor, American Family
An LRC loan helped Café Corazón expand to a new location in the thriving Bay View neighborhood.