LRC is Hiring an Experienced Loan Officer
- Implement target market outreach and business development strategies and activities to build a robust pipeline of community financing projects that create Legacy Redevelopment Corp. desired impact in the target market.
- Originate community development loans, including underwriting and structuring of loans, managing the approval process, including loan committee(s) presentation(s) and collaborating with loan processing team to coordinate closings
- Responsible for loan processing and loan closing functions/requirement
- Manage Legacy Redevelopment Corp.’s loan portfolio; Confer with borrowers one day past due until disposition (current, past due, write off, etc.) by telephone, in mail, email, or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules.
- Provide technical assistance to strengthen the loan application of borrowers and support improved capacity of borrowers to repay the loan.
- Maintain uninterrupted borrower relationships to ensure proactive management of potential problems and repayment of Legacy Redevelopment Corp.
- Demonstrated competency in community development and non-profit lending, cash flow and project analysis, underwriting, structuring and lending policies and procedures.
- Solid understanding of the local and regional target market government, non-profit community, economic development and real estate market dynamics.
- Proactive work style along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills – strong detail orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively in a multicultural environment.
- High-level written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient computer software skills, including spreadsheets and databases
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in community development lending that includes knowledge of non-profit and developer issues, cash management and underwriting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, community development, finance or urban planning is preferred.
- Established and engaged community development network in the target market preferred.